aslopensource
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment : -55%
Coffret d’outils – STANLEY – ...
Voir le deal
21.99 €

A12.2 AFV Concealment Loss

A12.2 AFV Concealment Loss Empty A12.2 AFV Concealment Loss

Message  aslopensource Mer 21 Avr - 12:19

Question posée dur le forum Gamesquad:

There is a BU russian AFV (without vulnerable PRC) concealed in a brush hex.

A German Panther fires at it with its MG to strip its concealment, with 2FP on the IFT before taking a shot with the gun.

The concealment table and A12.2 say:
“A concealed vehicle in the LOS of a GO ennemy ground unit loses its concealment if hit on the TH table, or by at least a PTC result vs its vulnerable PRC (or its corresponding DR, on the * Vehicle line, or for OBA regardless of PRC vulnerability) on the IFT.”
I don't understand this sentence. Does it means that to achieve a PTC result (”its corresponding DR… regardless of PRC vulnerability”) is enough, so in my example a DR of 6 (PTC on 2FP column), or does it mean that it need to roll lower/equal that the star-number of the column (so a DR of 4 or less on the 2FP column)?

Réponse de Klas Malmström:

I think the “on the * Vehicle line” part would apply vs. a Concealed unarmored vehicle.

In your example, since the AFV has no vulnerable PRC an IFT attack vs. it cannot strip its Concealment [EXC: OBA].

Old official Q&A:
A12.2 If a Location containing a concealed AFV in LOS of a Good Order enemy ground unit is subjected to a non-ordnance attack that results in at least a PTC on the IFT, does the AFV lose its “?”?
A. Only if the attack is OBA, and/or if the AFV is CE. [Gen26.5; An95w; An96]
aslopensource
aslopensource
Admin

https://aslopensource.forumgaming.fr

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

A12.2 AFV Concealment Loss Empty Re: A12.2 AFV Concealment Loss

Message  aslopensource Mer 21 Avr - 12:19

J'ai posé la question suivante sur le forum Gamesquad:

There is a British carrier concealed in a grain hex.
A german Jagdpanther enters in the hex. The carrier does nothing, trying to keep the concealment. Can he keep the concealment?

(The concealment table says that an AFV in concealment terrain loses concealment (case A) if an infantry armed unit enters the location. The jagdpanther is not an infantry unit. And i found nothing mentioning the entry of an AFV (EXC: an AFV ends its Mph in bypass, but that's not he case here).

The OVR flowchart says that a concealed personnel unit may try to keep concealment by passing a TC (with 7ML for dummies). But the carrier is not a personnel unit (cf definition in the index).

So we decided that the carrier can keep concealment. But we're not sure that we were not wrong.)

Réponse de Klas Malmström: “I think you played it correctly - the Carrier can keep its concealment “
aslopensource
aslopensource
Admin

https://aslopensource.forumgaming.fr

Revenir en haut Aller en bas